Interested in contributing to our blog? We’d love to hear from you! We are always accepting submissions from our readers about news and trends in the business, technology, and lifestyle fields. You don’t need any professional writing experience to submit – just a passion for your topic and a strong, unique voice. Still interested? Follow these guidelines to submit a guest post.
- Your article should be between 400 and 800 words. We prefer that you use subheadings or bulleted lists to break up the text and make it easy to read. Articles should be on buzzworthy, relevant topics.
- Be sure to check your spelling and grammar before submitting your work. We unfortunately cannot do any heavy editing of our posts, so if your article is bogged down with too many spelling and grammar errors, we unfortunately won’t be able to accept it.
- With your article, please submit a brief paragraph about you and a relevant photo, if you have one. We like to publish brief bios of our guest posters so that readers can get a good idea of who you are and what you do. We will also need some basic contact informations so we can get in touch with you. Please send your article and all of this information via email.
- Please allow two to three weeks for us to get back to you regarding your submission. Unfortunately, we cannot publish all guest post submissions, although we do read all of them thoroughly and try to publish as many of them as we can. Please do not contact us about the status of your submission.
- We can only publish 100% original content. Please do not send us content that has been plagiarized or spun from other articles.
Good luck! We look forward to reading your submissions.